137th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)
- Application Start Date: 16-11-2022
- Application Last Date: 15-12-2022
- Application fee is not specified.
- Age On : 01.07.2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Candidates born between : 02 Jul 1996 and 01 Jul 2003 both dates inclusive.
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army TGC 137
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Note : All Final Year Appearing candidates whose Final Year/ Final Semester exam will be scheduled after 01 Jul 2023 are not eligible to apply for this course.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Core Engineering Stream||Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Vacancies|
|Civil||(a) Civil (b) Building Construction & Technology||11|
|Computer Science||(a) Computer Sc & Engg (b) Computer Technology (c) M. Sc. Computer Science (d) Information Technology||09|
|Electrical||(a) Electrical (b) Electrical and Electronics (c) Electronics & Instrumentation (d) Instrumentation||03|
|Electronics||(a) Electronics (b) Electronics & Telecom (c) Electronics & Communication (d) Fibre Optics (e) Telecommunication (f) Micro Electronics & Microwave (g) Opto Electronics (h) Satellite Communication||06|
|Mechanical||(a) Mechanical (b) Production (c) Automobile (d) Industrial (e) Industrial/ Manufacturing (f) Industrial Engg & Mgt (g) Workshop Technology (h) Aeronautical (j) Aerospace (k) Avionics||09|
|Misc Engg Streams||(a) Architecture (b) Plastic Tech (c) Remote Sensing (d) Ballistics (e) Bio Medical Engg (f) Food Tech (g) Agriculture (h) Metallurgical (j) Metallurgy and Explosive (k) Laser Tech (l) Bio Tech (m) Rubber Technology (n) Chemical Engg (o) Transportation Engineering (p) Mining (q) Nuclear Technology (r) Textile||02|
Training and Training Cost For Indian Army TGC Recruitment
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – 49 weeks.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
- Cost of Training – The entire cost of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA) is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 15055/- (as on 2022) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the IMA, Dehradun). The cost of training is borne by state, will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons.