News:- Admit Card for Agniveervayu Phase-II testing of Intake 01/2023 is available in Candidate Login. Admit Card can be downloaded after furnishing ‘Additional Details’. The link for downloading the Admit Card shall be available till 23rd Feb 2023. Candidates are to fill up the ‘Additional Details’ and download the Admit Card within the stipulated time.
News Date:- 15 February 2023
Indian Air Force
- Registration Start Date: 07-11-2022
- Registration Last Date: 23-11-2022
- Admit Card Downloading Date: Jan 2023
- Online Exam Date: 18 Jan 2023 to 24 Jan 2023
- Examination Fee: Rs.250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidate born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For CASB Agniveervayu
Date of Birth Block –
- Candidate born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Educational Qualification –
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/ Intermediate/ Equivalent Examination/ Three years Diploma Course/ Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
General Medical Standards for Agniveervayu
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain
- Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within Seven minutes (For male candidates) and Eight minutes (For female candidates). Male candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time as per the following to quality in the Physical Fitness Test.
|Gender||Test||Max Time Period||Remarks|
|Male||10 Push-ups||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of run|
|10 Sit-ups||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Push-ups|
|20 Squats||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Sit-ups|
|Female||10 Sit-ups||01 minute 30 seconds||Test will be conducted after 10 minutes break on completion of run|
|15 Squats||01 minute||Test will be conducted after 02 minutes break on completion of 10 Sit-ups|