Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023 Summary
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Name||December 2023 Term End Examination|
|Course Name||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificates etc.|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket Released Date||08 November 2023|
|Examination Start Date||01 December 2023|
|Examination End Date||09 January 2024|
|Hall Ticket Helpline Number||011 – 29572209, 011 – 29572202|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket Download Link||ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU Hall Ticket Instructions for Term End Examination 2023
No hall ticket shall be dispatched to the examinees. Hall Tickets of all examinees are uploaded on the University Website (www.ignou.ac.in) 7-10 days before the commencement of the Term End Examinations. Therefore, learners are advised to visit IGNOU website for updates.
Students are advised to take the print out of the Hall Ticket from University website after entering the enrolment number and name of programme of study, and report at the examination centre along with the Identity Card issued by the University. Without a valid IGNOU Student ID Card issued by the University, examinees will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
In case, any learner has misplaced the Identify Card issued by the University, it is mandatory to apply for a duplicate Identity Card to the Regional Centre concerned well before commencement of the examinations so as to get a duplicate ID Card in time. Learners without valid ID Card will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre premises. Students who have taken admission online can download their ID Card online.
IGNOU Permission for Appearing in Examination
Permission for appearing in examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:-
- Registration for these courses is valid and not time barred;
- Required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable;
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
- Have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination;
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
IGNOU Term End Examination Instructions
- Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM. However, the actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the Question Paper.
- Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University website soon. Students are advised to visit the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to unavoidable circumstances. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Center.
- Answer to the question paper will only be accepted in the language(s) in which the programme is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course(s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes).
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
There are following very simple steps for downloading of December 2023 Term End Examination as follows:
- At first open Indira Gandhi National Open University official website ignou.ac.in popularly known as IGNOU.
- In the home page of middle section click on the given link as “Link for Downloading of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for December 2023 Term End Examination”
- You will be directed to hall ticket page, you can directly open the hall ticket page through this link https://hall_ticket.ignou.ac.in/HALLticketdec23//ignouhallticketdec2023.aspx
- In the hall ticket page enter your Enrollment No. and select your Program.
- Finally click on SUBMIT button to get your Hall Ticket. You can download and take print out of it for future reference.