Indian Coast Guard
ICG Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Indian Coast Guard
|Navik GD and Navik DB
|Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT)
|Exam City And Date Released Date
|22 November 2023
|ICG Admit Card Release Date
|30 November 2023
|ICG Result Release Date
|20 December 2023
|Result Download Link
|Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus 2023
|Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2023
|Apply Online For
|Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 Important Note
|Mid/ End Dec 2023
|Mid/ End Jan 2024
|End Apr/ Early May 2024
ICG website will announce the date when E-admit cards are available for download for Stage-I, II & III. Candidates are directed to daily visit the website and login into login IDs to download the E-admit card for various stages. No email or SMS will be sent to candidates regarding “when the E-admit card will be available for download”. Examination city will be displayed in candidate’s login at least 10 days prior to Stage-I. The E-admit card with exact Examination Centre address will be available in Candidate login and email will be sent on registered Email ID only 02-03 days prior to examination. Failure to download the E-admit card and nonreporting for various recruitment stages will lead to cancellation of candidature.
ICG Stage I Exam Instructions 2023
- Valid original Identity proof (Aadhaar Card OR PAN Card OR Voter ID card OR Driving License OR Passport) as submitted/ uploaded in the online application.
- 01 Coloured printout of E-admit card (black & white print out not allowed).
- 02 in no. passport size colour photograph with similar facial features as uploaded in the online application.
- For SC/ST applicants only:- Original caste certificate and 02 photocopy of self-attested SC/ST certificate, original train/bus ticket, cancelled cheque leaf for NEFT payment and travel form downloaded from website for claiming TA.
How To Download Online ICG Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online admit card of Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) 2024 as under described:
- At first open Indian Coast Guard official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- In the home page under image slider click on the given big tab as “Join ICG as Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT)”
- You will be redirected to CGEPT recruitment page where you can get all latest news/ announcements.
- Under image slider click on the given tab as “Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT‑01/2024)”
- Again you will be redirected to new page, where you can login to access your account.
- Next in Sign In page enter your registered email id and password correctly in the specified input box.
- Finally enter Captcha code as shown in the page and click on Login button to access your account. In your account you can view or download admit card by clicking on the appropriate admit card download link.