News:- CUET 2023 online application form has been started form 09th February 2023
News Date:- 10 February 2023
Common University Entrance Test (UG) 2023
- Application Start Date: 09-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 12-03-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12-03-2023
|No. of subjects||UR||OBC/ EWS||SC/ ST/ PwBD|
|Up to 03 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-|
|Up to 07 Subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-|
|Up to 10 Subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-|
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
CUET 2023 Important Schedule
|Online Submission of Application Form||09 February to 12 March 2023 (up to 09:00 P.M.)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI||12 March 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars||15 March to 18 March 2023 (Up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||30 April 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website||Second week of the May 2023|
|Date of Examination||21 May 2023 to 31 May 2023 (Reserve dates: 01 to 07 June 2023)|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA website||To be announced later|
Eligibility Criteria for CUET 2023
For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12 /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University / Institution / Organization in which they are desirous of taking admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
For year of appearance in Class 12 / equivalent examination, relevant conditions of Universities / Institutions (as applicable) will be applied. The candidate must ensure his eligibility from the website of respective Universities / Institutions.