Bihar Technical Service Commission
BTSC ANM Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Bihar Technical Service Commission
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
|Admit Card Status
|To be released soon…
|BTSC ANM Admit Card Release Date
|Bihar ANM Exam Date
|05, 11 & 12 January 2024
|BTSC ANM Admit Card Download Link
BTSC ANM Admit Card and Exam Date 2023
The examination of advertisement no. 07/2022 published for appointment to total 10709 vacant posts of Bihar Women Health Workers (ANM) under Health Department, Bihar, Patna, will be held on 05.01.2024, 11.01.2024 and 12.01.2024 in various schools of Bihar state. It is possible in three shifts in the districts.
Necessary information related to the above/ Admit Card etc. will be published on the website of the Commission – www.btsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are instructed to keep monitoring the website of the Commission.
Bihar ANM Exam Scheme 2023
The Commission will conduct competitive examination for all the candidates in the first phase through Computer Based Test.
- The question paper of the said examination will be based on multiple choice questions. Questions will be objective type. There will be one question paper of 100 marks in the examination, in which the total number of questions will be 100.
- The duration of the exam will be of two hours and total marks will be 100.
- Question papers will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- Negative marking will be applied for wrong answers in the exam. For each correct answer, 01 mark will be given and for each wrong answer (0.25) will be deducted.
How To Download BTSC ANM Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of BTSC ANM recruitment examination 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open BTSC Recruitment official website https://btsc.bih.nic.in
- In the middle of Home Page click on the given link as “Downlaod Admit Card for Advt. No-07/ 2022(ANM)”.
- You will be redirected to admit card download page of BTSC ANM recruitment examination 2023.
- In the admit card page under Candidate Login enter your User Id and Password correctly in the specified input field.
- Next enter Captcha code as shown in the page correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Login button to download your admit card and save a copy in PDF or print out for future reference.