News:- Bihar ITI CAT 2023 Rank Card has been released on 02nd July 2023.
News Date:- 03 July 2023
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Bihar ITI Result 2023 Summary
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Test Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI CAT) 2023|
|Bihar ITI Result Released Date||02 July 2023|
|Result Download Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Download Admit Card||Bihar ITI Admit Card 2023|
|Apply Online For||Bihar ITI 2023|
|Download Syllabus||Bihar ITI Syllabus 2023|
Bihar ITI Merit List 2023
- On the basis of the total marks of the prescribed question paper, only one merit list will be made category wise of the eligible applicants for selection for enrollment in all the Industrial Training Institutes/ Institutes located in each district. From the merit lists prepared in this way for each district, the vocational course wise/category wise available seats in the institutes located in that district will be filled on the basis of merit-cum-option by the eligible applicants.
- On the basis of the total marks of the prescribed question paper, only one merit list will be prepared for the entire Bihar, category-wise, of the eligible women applicants for all women’s industrial training institutes. From the merit list thus prepared, the vocational course-wise/category-wise available seats of all Women’s Industrial Training Institutes will be filled on the basis of merit-cum-choice by the eligible applicants.
How To Download Bihar ITI Result 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online result and rank card of Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2023 under described:
- At first open BCECE Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Download Section click on the given link as Rank Card of ITICAT-2023.
- You will be redirected to the Rank Card page of Bihar ITICAT 2023.
- In the rank card page enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth correctly in the specified field.
- Finally click on Show Rank button to download your rank card. You can take print out of it for future references.