News:- Bihar Board Intermediate scrutiny online application form has been started from 23rd march 2023 at scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com
News Date:- 23 March 2023
Bihar School Examination Board
Bihar Board Scrutiny Application 2023 Summary
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce And Science|
|Annual Examination Year||2023|
|12th Result Declared Date||21 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Start Date||23 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Last Date||29 March 2023|
|Scrutiny Application Fee||Rs.120/- (Per Subject)|
|Scrutiny Application Link||scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com|
|Download 12th Result||Bihar Board 12th Result 2023|
|Download 10th Result||Bihar Board 10th Result 2023|
About BSEB Scrutiny Application Form 2023
It is hereby informed that the result of the candidates appeared in the Intermediate Annual Examination 2023 has been published on 21.03.2023. If any student / students is unsatisfied with the marks of any one subject or all subjects, then for scrutiny of the answer sheet of that subject / subjects, on the website of the board biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in from 23.03.2023 to 29.03.2023, you can apply online with the prescribed fee at the rate of Rs.120/- per subject during the application period.
Scrutiny will be based on the following points under the provision mentioned in the board regulation:-
- If the marks in the inner pages of the answer sheet are not marked on the front page, then it will be rectified.
- If there is any error in the sum of marks awarded, it will be rectified.
- If the question and answer of any question or its section are unevaluated, then the score will be improved by evaluating it.
- The marks may increase, decrease or remain the same as a result of scrutiny.
How To Apply Online For Bihar Board Scrutiny 2023
- To apply online for the scrutiny of the answer sheet, on the board’s website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in “Apply for scrutiny (Intermediate Annual Examination 2023)” or by clicking on the link scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com, the candidate should enter his/ her roll code, roll number and registration Number (for example 52002-23010122-R-52002005.21). After registering, a Scrutiny Application ID Number will be displayed to the student. This (Application ID No.) will be kept by the student for future use.
- Scrutiny will login using application number and registration number. After this a page will open with all the subjects of the student and there will be a check box marked in front of all the subjects.
- The subject/subjects in which the candidate has to apply online for scrutiny of the answer book, he/she will mark that subject/subjects in the check box.
- After that click on the Fee payment button available on the page for Fee Payment. The amount for payment of prescribed scrutiny fee will be accepted through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Candidates will satisfy themselves by checking whether the amount has been withdrawn from their bank account within 24 hours after online payment. After the withdrawal of the amount from the account, if the amount is not deposited in the account of the committee, the related application will not be accepted considering it incomplete.