Allahabad High Court
- Application Start Date: 06-03-2023
- Application Last Date: 21-03-2023
- Last Date For Updation Of Payment Detail: 22-03-2023
- Application Fee : Rs.300/-
- Pay fee through online mode.
- Age as On: 01.07.2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For AHC Law Clerks (Trainee)
- Three Years’ Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practising as an advocate nor are engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Candidates who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Only those Law Graduates who have scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They shall be required to submit their final year mark sheet of the LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the month of April 2023.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
- Age Limit: The Candidates must have completed the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age more than 26 years as on 01.07.2022.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerks Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|